You've created a company-specific Premium Pay Code and recorded time using this code. When running the Time Statement report you expect to see the recorded time under the Premium Pay section of the report, but this doesn't happen.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Home work center.
- Go to Self-Services > Self-Services Overview view.
- Under Time section, click View Time Statement.
- Select the concerned period (Month, Year, Start Date and End Date).
- Click Preview.
Notice that the time recording you made with the respective Premium Pay Code assignment is not present under the Premium Pay section of the report.
When creating your company-specific Premium Pay Code in the fine-tuning activity Premium Pay - <Country> (e. g. Premium Pay - Germany) you have ticked the option Regular Time. When this option is marked the time recorded will be listed in the Day Overview section of the Time Statement report instead of coming in Premium Pay section.
If you wish to give a premium pay for this time type then you have to uncheck the Regular Time option in the fine-tuning activity:
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Select your current project.
- Click Open Activity List.
- Go to Fine-Tune tab.
- Search and open the respective Premium Pay - <Country> activity.
- Click Maintain Premium Pay Type.
- Select the respective Premium Pay Code and uncheck the Regular Time option.
- Save your changes.
As a result the recorded time will be displayed in the Premium Pay section of the Time Statement report.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To