You are not able to save a new bank payment advice due to the error message Payment method Bank Transfer not permitted for debit advices.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Work Center Liquidity Management.
- Go to View New Bank Payment Advice under Common Tasks.
- Select Advice Type as Bank Debit Advice and open drop-down box for Payment Method.
- You will see that there is no option for Bank Transfer under Payment Method.
Payment method Bank Transfer is not maintained in the scoping of the project
- Go to the work center Business Configuration.
- Open the project scope in Edit - mode.
- Go to the step 4 – questions of the project scope.
- Select Scoping Element Cash Flow Management – Payment and Liquidity Managements - Payment Methods.
- You need to check yes for the following questions:
- Do you want to use bank transfers for cash disbursements?
- Do you want to use wire transfers for cash disbursements?
- Save your project scope and then you will be able to use bank transfer as a payment method for bank payment advice.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To