- This error is in the category of "Data Acquisition & refresh errors" messages.
- An attempt to acquire DataSet from UNX Universe with Character-type Dimension containing Time data results in the message:
- Error HDB 00102: Refresh has failed
SAP BUsinessObjects BI Platform 4.1 SP04
- SAP Lumira 1.20
- UNX universe against MySQL 5.x
Reproducing the Issue
- Using the Information Design Tool, create a UNX universe against MySQL 5.x.
- Create a Dimension reporting off of a table that contains a datetime field, where the Object type is Character and contains a numeric representation of the time component of the datetime field, using MySQL SQL function: time_format(datetime_field, '%h:%i %p') and a Measure with type Numeric.
- Create a Web Intelligence document using the Web Intelligence Rich Client tool on this Universe. Observe no errors reporting off the Dimension and Measure.
- Acquire the Universe data in Lumira Desktop. Ensure the "Preview and select data" option is selected. Observe that the Measure field appears to contain the time data for the Dimension.
- Go back and now deselect "Preview and select data". Now observe the error:
HDB 00102: Refresh has failed
This issue was resolved by Development.
This issue has been addressed in SAP Lumira 1.22 and later.
data set HDB_00102 , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , BI-LUM-SRV , SAP Lumira Server , BI-LUM-OD , SAP Lumira Cloud , Problem