You have already processed an incoming credit card payment from your customer, however you wish to issue a refund with reference to that payment.
Note that in order to create a refund with reference to a payment, an original payment must already exist in the system.
- Go to Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to Invoice Documents view.
- Find the corresponding invoice of the original incoming payment.
- Select the document and click Follow-Up -> Manual Credit Memo.
- Release the credit memo.
- Go to Receivables work center.
- Go to Customer Accounts view.
- Open the related customer account monitor.
- Find the open credit memo that you have released on step 5.
- Click Pay Manually By -> Credit Card.
- On the screen that opens, an information message will be raised as follows: The selected items will result in a refund to the customer's credit card
- Click Post.
- Go to Payment Management work center.
- Go to Payment Monitor view.
You can see the refunded transaction in the form of an Outgoing Credit Card Payment.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To