- No drop down value for the field configured to show picklist values.
- Error: Picklist configuration is invalid, picklist is either not defined or has zero elements.
- Employee Profile
Support Engineer first needs to:
- Export data model xml from provisioning and check which picklist id is linked to the field showing error message as invalid picklist.
- Give that picklist id to client for making required changes in picklist file
Client needs to do:
- Export picklist file by following below steps:
1. Admin Tools >Company Settings >Picklist Management >Picklist >Export All Picklist.
2. Check Include System Generated Job Codes and click on Submit.
- Check the status of the picklist id provided by support engineer. It would be deleted.
- Change the status from DELETED to ACTIVE. Save the picklist file and import it again by following below steps:
1. Click on Import picklist radio button.
2. Select the picklist csv file which you want to import.
3. Under Import the modified Pick List(s) select No to indicate that this file will modify existing Picklists.
4. Click on Submit
- After importing the picklist file, you will be able to see values in drop-down.
- No drop down value
- No picklist value