The Users are unable to see the Revenue Splits Tab when opening an Opportunity.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Work center.
- Select the Opportunity View.
- Select and Open any Opportunity.
- You can notice that Revenue Splits Tab missing
Revenue Splits tab will be seen only if the Scoping question Do you want to split revenue per opportunity among sales team members? is checked under the Question in Project.
You can follow the below steps to resolve this issue.
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center.
- Select the Implementation Projects View.
- Select the Desired Project.
- Click on Edit Project Scope.
- Go to Questions .
- Expand Sales.
- Expand New Business.
- Select Opportunities.
- Check the Question Do you want to split revenue per opportunity among sales team members?
- Click Next and Finish
Once the above steps are completed Log Off and Log in back into the system to see the Revenue Splits tab in the Opportunity.
KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , How To