This article provides information on how to manage permissions for Presentations module.
SAP SuccessFactors Presentations (HCM Suite)
Once the EULA (End User License Agreement) is accepted by the administrator, Presentations is ready to be rolled out to the rest of the company. Administrators need to provide permission access to users who would be able to access this module.
NOTE: For instructions on how to accept the EULA, please refer to the Resolution section of KBA 2272351. If you enabled the Presentations module through Upgrade Center, the EULA should already have been accepted while performing the upgrade.
The Presentations module offers a simple permission paradigm to control access to the module and to information within the module:
- Permission to access the Presentations module is granted by the "Manage Presentations" permission. Instructions on how to grant this permission are given below.
- Access to content within Live Slides is regulated by existing user permission. For example, only users who already have permission to access the Succession Org Chart will be able to create/access Succession Org Chart Live Slides.
- Furthermore, the target population and information within the slides are also controlled by existing user permissions, according to the permission definition of each module that offers Live Slides. For example, the ability to view incumbents and successors are also regulated by relevant Succession permissions already defined. Users cannot override existing module functionality.
Permission to access Presentations
When using Role Based Permissions, you can grant access to Presentations by following below steps:
- Navigate to Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles;
- Select the desired roles (e.g., HR Planners);
- Click “Permissions” and on the pop-up, navigate to Administrator Permissions > Manage Presentations;
- Check “Manage Presentations” permission to provide access to the Role;
- Permitted roles would now be able to access Presentations from the module selector.
When using Legacy Permissions (Administrative Domains), you can grant access to Presentations by following the below steps:
- Navigate to Admin Tools > Administrative Privileges;
- Search for user or group to be permitted based on your business need;
- Grant access permission by selecting “Manage Presentations”;
- Save permissions;
- Granted user / role should now be able to access to Presentations from module selector.
Presentations Live Slide permissions access content presentation , KBA , sf internal , sf succession , sf presentations , LOD-SF-PRS , Presentations , LOD-SF-PRS-ADM , Admin Center, Permissions, Settings, People Search , How To