- This article explains how Admins can set up the display of the News Page that appears after a user logs in. The News Page shows new information that admins might find interesting to let the users know when users log in. After this page, users will be able to see the to-do list
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
In order to set the display of the News Page for users, admins need to go to:
- Admin>System Admin> Configuration>System Configuration
- Edit ‘LMS_ADMIN’ file
Locate displayNewsPageOnLogin property. This controls the behaviour of the news page. Although it is set to UserDiscretion by default, it can be set to any of the following values:
- Never: The news page is never displayed.
- Always: News page is displayed always.
- UserDiscretion: This option leaves the user the possibility to check a box to avoid seeing the News Page in the future.
KBA , sf recruiting , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To