Form Templates for any business document is missing in the Form Template Maintenance View for Non Localized Countries
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Work center Application and User Management.
- Select the view Business Flexibility.
- Sub View Form Template Maintenance .
- Show Active Forms.
- Search for the required form for example Purchase Order Form Template.
You would not be able to find the respective form template here and there is no option for uploading a new template if the form template group does not exists.
The form templates are not displaying in the system is because the country scoped is a Non Localized country and currently there are no form templates provided by SAP for a non localized country by default. Hence no forms will be displayed on the screen.
This functionality might be considered for higher releases, till then if you want a form template for a Non Localized Country then you need to upload one form template for the respective country. For that first you need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Scope other countries like US, Germany e.t.c. so that the existing SAP delivered form templates are seen.
- Then copy this form template As new variant for the Non Localized country.
- After the creation of the required form template you could de scope the country that is not required.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To