- - Admin Tools> Recruiting
- Recruiting E-mail Templates
- Create new templates
- The email template selected MUST include the custom tokens defined in the "Tips" section.
- To send a consolidated email content, i.e. an email mentioning more than one job posting, the email template must contain [[BEGIN_REPEAT]] and [[END_REPEAT]] tokens defined.
- The Job Owner for the quartz job is by default the logged-in admin user who "enables & saves" the job.
One or more postings for the following Job Requisitions are about to expire.
[[JOB_REQ_ID]]:[[JOB_REQ_TITLE]] handled by [[RECRUITER_FULL_NAME]] belonging to [[HIRING_MGR_FULL_NAME]]
Posting types expiring are:
Please act on them.
*This job runs twice-a-day @ 6am & 6pm every day.
*"Enabling" the trigger and saving it will create a scheduled quartz job (jobReqPostingExpirationUpcoming) which can monitored from Provisioning.
Tags: Job posting; recruiting e-mail; trigger; expiration; [[BEGIN_REPEAT]]; [[END_REPEAT]]
- Recruiting Management
KBA , sf recruiting , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions