- Recruiting Management
- In order to make appearing the “Country of Residence” field in the creation page for the external candidate, it is required to enable DPCS (version 1 or 2).
- DPCS allows clients to provide a data privacy prompt for internal and/or external candidates in the candidate’s preferred language and require acceptance before allowing the candidate to provide personal data.
- Enabling DPCS version 2 you will have even more feature available, not only the Country of Residence.
- In the drop down menu the list of countries appearing is not configurable. The reason is that this field is related to any possible person who wants to create a profile. So the list of countries must include all possible countries in the world.
- To enable DPCS, please contact our extensive global Partner network or the Professional Services team.
KBA , sf recruiting , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions