Successfactors Recruiting Management
- In order to make appearing the “Country of Residence” field in the creation page for the external candidate, it is required to enable DPCS (version 1 or 2).
- DPCS allows clients to provide a data privacy prompt for internal and/or external candidates in the candidate’s preferred language and require acceptance before allowing the candidate to provide personal data.
- Enabling DPCS version 2 you will have even more feature available, not only the Country of Residence.
- In the drop down menu the list of countries appearing is configurable, for reference, you can click here.
- To enable DPCS, please contact our extensive global Partner network or the Professional Services team.
2103927 - Can I show “Country of Residence” when creating an external candidate account?
Country of residence, account creation, candidate creation country , KBA , sf recruiting , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To