A country or some countries don’t appear in the drop down for the “Add Candidate” feature.
Reproducing the Issue
A country is defined in the country picklist .csv file:
But it doesn't appear in the "Add Candidate" drop down menu:
The country fields need to be configured correctly for the EN_US language in the picklist linked with the relevant country field in Candidate Profile XML (Please contact Cloud Product Support, if you are not sure about the relevant picklist ID). The country names are case sensitive and have to match the ISO Country values.
For example: “Brasil” isn’t standard value according to ISO country list (The correct country name according to ISO standards is "Brazil").
1. Verify the valid ISO Country names.
2. Export your picklist .csv file in Admin Tools > Manage Picklists
3. Edit the country names in the "EN_US" column to mach the ISO Country names standards.
4. Re-import the picklist .csv file in Admin Tools
Example: If configured correctly (as “Brazil”), the country name will appear in the drop down menu for the "Add Candidate" feature:
5. Although there are some countries that are exceptions. The countries listed below should be in the english language:
- "Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of" should be only "Venezuela"
- "Viet Nam" should be "Vietnam"
- "Saint Martin (French part)" should be only "Saint Martin"
- "Bolivia, Plurinational State of" should be only "Bolivia"
- "Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha" should be only "Saint Helena"
See SAP Knowledge Base Article about Working with picklists 2088658
KBA , sf recruiting , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
|ISO Country list.docx|