You would like relate an End User to an Administrator account.
- Learning Management System (All Supported Versions)
You want a user to have both an aministrator view and an end user view. This relationship allows the user to switch quickly between the user role and the administror role without logging out and back in again with seperate accounts. There will be 2 user IDs but they both will refer to the same person.
- In the LMS Admin view, Select "System Admin"
- Under Application Admin, Select "Admin Management"
- Fill in the relevant details in the search fields and Click on "Search"
- In the returned results area, click on the edit buton for the user (If the Admin user does not exist then please create one. Click here for details).
- In the next window where the user details are displayed, Click on the search icon beside "Related User"
- Next, fill in the details for the user that you wish to relate to the selected Admin and click "Search"
- Select the user from the search result
Apply the changes to save and now the relationship between the 2 users will be created.
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To