Several features in Recruiting Management refer to "Hired" candidates:
- Hired On (a column in Ad Hoc reports)
- Automatically close requisition when number of openings is less than 1
- Automatically disposition non-selected in-progress applicants on closed requisitions to status ‘Requisition Closed’
- Automatically disposition non-selected in-progress applicants on closed requisitions to status ‘Hired On Other Requisition.’
- Export New Hire Candidates
- Hired On Date - for Time to Hire
1) The system recognizes an applicant as hired based on the Category of the status in Admin Tools > Edit Applicant Status Configuration: Moving an applicant to a status with the Category “Hired” means that the Candidate is hired on this particular job requisition.
2) In order to change the category of the status, please fill an incident with Cloud Product Support requesting changing the category of the status in the status base. If you are a Partner, you can edit the status category in Provisioning > Applicant Status Configuration > Edit Base
PLEASE NOTE: The feature “When number of remaining openings becomes less than one, Automatically close requisitions with status [SELECT STATUS]. also requires configuration of the “99999” requisition status in the picklist.
Hired, Hireable, auto-disposition, auto-closure , KBA , sf recruiting , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To