- Unable to download all user data list from the Users/Item Tab
- When a search returns a large number of rows, in some cases the resulted number of records is more than 15000. Then attempt to download the search results using “Download search Results” It only fetches a subset of those records.
- The issue is due to the configuration setup of the system i.e the settings in the configuration file that are located in the System Admin->Configuration ->system configuration -> “Search” property file.
- It fetches only the number of records listed in the resultMaxRowAllowed property. The default setting is 15000.
- In order to download additional records you will need to change the property in the search configuration file.
- System Admin->Configuration ->system configuration -> “Search” property file.
- The property is 'resultMaxRowAllowed'
- This property defines the maximum number of results that can be returned from any search result.
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions