- Even though the Default Self Registration Setting for New Items” option under Registration Settings (System Admin > Config > Registration Settings) is checked, when the item connector processed new item records, the self-registration setting is “N” in the user details page on the admin side.
- Screen1: Showing self-registration is flagged in the registration settings
- Screen2: Showing self-registration column in item details .
- Expected behavior: When we create item the self-registration should default as yes if the above mentioned setting in the registration setting is checked even if we create item through the connector.
- Observed Behavior: When we create items through connector the column of self-registration is defaulting to no, irrespective of the setting in the configuration.
- Not known as the core level but connector is checking the default registration setting globally also there is no field in the item connector for the self-registration.
- This is issue can be resolved by putting a default item connector property in the connector configuration (System admin-> configuration-> System configuration-> Connector).
The property is as:
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions