- What is it used for?
- Who can use it?
- How to perform it?
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Who can use it?
- ALL customers who want to export/import labels
What is it used for?
- For changing/updating the labels and to import and configure labels from one instance to another
How to perform it?
- If one is referring to a label change, one can either update these manually, or one can export a full set of your labels from one instance (eg. production) to another (eg. Staging).
- Go to System Admin > Tools > Label Import/Export
- Select Export radio button and Next
- Select Active Locale ID: English and click Next
- Select the link for Add One or More from List
- Select Search without adding any parameters
- Once Results are shown, select the checkbox "Select all the labels of the search results" and click Add. This may take a while.
- Click Next once step 6 finishes and then name the export file. Click Download.
- System Admin > Tools > Label Import/Export.
- Select Import radio button and select Next.
- Browse for input file created in Export. Click Next.
- Click Next on Step 3.
- Select Active Locale of English, Use By: Both, and Overwrite Existing Labels: checked.
- Click Finish.
While exporting from production to stage, one should have an exact copy of the labels from Production in the stage environment. It is suggested to make an export backup of staging labels just in case using the same Export process as from Production.
Label export; label import; import label; export label; import; export; , KBA , sf learning legacy , sf lms , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To