- Successfactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Run User Connector for which the input file has no value in ALT_SUPER column.
- Check the user record and see that the alternative supervisor is not removed.
- What is happening over here when alternate supervisor is removed from the BIZX side the data file which is generated to push the data in the LMS contains a null in the alternate supervisor field now the reason why the value is not getting updated on the LMS side when the connector run is that Connector never override the preexisting value with null value which is coming across in the file.
- But how will we nullify the ALTERNATE SUPERVISOR (aka ALT_SUPER in the database)
Screen 1: Showing Alternate supervisor link
- We have a field in the data feed file Remove alternate supervisor (aka. REMOVE_Alt_SUPER in the database) if this field is populated with the ID of the alternate supervisor which is supposed to be removed it will remove it but to make sure this happens there has to be some configuration mapping are correct in System admin->Configuration->System Configuration-> Connector.
The mapping of the SFUSER field has to be like
- sfuser.field.mapping.data.REMOVE_ALT_SUPER2= REMOVE_ALT_SUPER2
- sfuser.field.mapping.data.REMOVE_ALT_SUPER3= REMOVE_ALT_SUPER3
Screen 2: Showing Alt Supervisor for a user.
Note: there are 3 alt super field in the LMS so there are 3 remove supervisor.
KBA , sf learning legacy , sf lms , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem