- Workforce Planning and Analytics
1. Select Query Workspace from homepage. Within query workspace, select edit on the toolbar. A dropdown will appear and select Edit customer members/dimensions. Within custom members you will see the following screen.
2. Created custom members are located under the Analytics drop down options. Click on custom member to edit.
3. Select Edit at the bottom to enter custom member editor.
4. In order to edit dimensions used for custom member, Paths will need to be selected to pull up a list of available dimensions.
5. The option to include and exclude nodes is available with member selection mode. Dimension nodes should be clicked and dragged from Available Dimension Nodes to Selected Dimension Nodes.
6. If successful, the node will appear under Selected Dimension Nodes. Click OK to finalize changes.
7. You will be reverted back to Details page and changes should be reflected here as well.
KBA , sf wfp_a , LOD-SF-WFA-WA , Workforce Anaytics , How To