Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to BizX > Learning admin
2. Open an Item > Jam Group
3. Error message appear "Unable to Authenticate your User account. Please check you Jam account credentials"
The User ID has the be the same for BizX,LMS and JAM
- The Jam/LMS integration was failing because the LMS Admin ID didn’t match the BizX ID.
- So if Bizx userid is 'abc' then LMS admin id should also be 'abc' for the integration to work correctly.
- To fix the issue: Manually add the UserID (not username/login!). To do that, export the BizX excel with user information that contains both UserID and User name and find the UserID for which the error appears
- Go to Learning Admin and create new LMS admin with this UserID.
- Now associate the LMS user with this newly created LMS admin ID to navigate from BizX to LMS.
Important note: in order to view the JAM GROUPS tab, the administrator must be accessing LMS via BIZX (in integrated mode). Accessing LMS vis the native login will never allow viewing the JAM GROUPS tab of the item records
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-JAM , Jam Integrations , How To