- When user connector runs, it disassociates the entities/items attached to the user.
- SAP Successfactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
1) Create a user and assign items to the user.
2) Now add the file to the user connector by making the user as inactive.
3) After the connector runs Learning Plan turns empty.
4) After checking in the database it turns out that the items were deleted by the connector run.
This is an expected behavior of connector.
connector, removed, deleted, learning plan, item , KBA , sf learning legacy , sf lms , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To