How To Create an Commercial Contact , IT Contact or SAP Store Buyer Contact.
The Contact Details view will give you an overview of the information maintained for your contacts.
Commercial Contact: A contact person in your organization who is authorized to order services from SAP ByDesign, such as purchasing additional licenses.
IT Contact: A contact person in your organization who gives you system information and to whom you report downtimes.
SAP Store Buyer: A contact person in your organization who is authorized to procure solutions on your behalf in the SAP Store.
- Go to Service Control Center Work center.
- Go to Contact Details view.
- Select Create Contact Assignment button.
- Select the Contact type.
- Fill form with the require information.
- Select Send Changes and Close button.
After that the entered Contact type will be displayed in the Requested / In Process Contacts list.
KBA , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To