Ad hoc report with date columns selected is showing different variation of 1 day .
In Ad hoc report all date fields are showing one day advance date .
Example :-Modified date in the instance show 31st of december 2013 wheras in instance its showing 1st January 2014.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Ad Hoc Reports
- Create any adhoc report with date columns selected go to the configuration Pill.
- Select date type configuration.
- Select data type as Timestamp.
- Enable “Localized “ so that you would be able to get date columns as per local time zone . Discrepancy in date occurred only because of difference in time local time zone.
- Disable this option to fetch data in the report, as it displayed in the UI.
Ad Hoc date mismatch
Localized , KBA , sf wfp_a , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , How To