You have replicated an Reporting Line Unit with ID which is similar to Company ID and the error message is shown as ID Not permitted, ID already in use.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Cockpit Work center.
- Go to the Master Data Replication View.
- Go to Failed/Not Started Reporting Line Units.
- Show All and Find Reporting Line Unit XYZ.
- Choose Trigger Replication.
Error message is shown as ID XYZ not permitted,ID already in Use.
Any Organizational entity like Company,Company Code,Reporting Line Unit must have a Unique ID as it is Master data and it is represented by Business Object Org Center.
E.g.,If you have a Company with ID 1 and the Reporting Line Unit should also get ID 1 this is not possible as ID 1 is already occupied by the Company Org Center.
System works as designed.
You should change the Reporting Line Unit ID to an Unique ID and try replicating it to Cloud for Travel.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To