- Worforce Planning and Analytics
- For this process, a Workforce Analytics Administrator role is required. This process can be accessed either through the normal BizX login or via the separate WFA URL (WFA customers only).
To access via BizX, it is Analytics>Analytics.
To access via WFA URL, just normal log in.
- Select “Admin” link.
- Then select “Roles Maintenance”.
- Select “Roles” button.
- Select the Role/s for which you wish to hide the Measure/Dimension.
- Click on the “Edit” button for the required item - separate section for Dimension and Measures (see below).
To select Measures/Dimension that are the be “restricted”.
- If restricting a group of measures, you can do at the “Category” level (see screenshot above). If wanting individual measures, you need to go into the “Sub-Category”.
- Choose the “Sub-Category by clicking on the Category Name (this is a hyperlink), and select the individual measure/s to be restricted.
- Then click on “Save” button
N.B: This will need to be completed for each role that is not to see the dimension/measures.
KBA , sf wfp_a , LOD-SF-WFA-WA , Workforce Anaytics , How To