- After you utilize the Pm V12 acceleration tool to upgrade a template, you then begin to add sections such as a objective-competency or a performance-potential section.
- You then attempt to launch a form and receive the below error:
Note: This issue will most usually be seen by Partners or Customers using Salesdemo environments
- Successfactors Performance Management
- Salesdemo Environment
- When the instance was created, it was likely created from a source such as a staging instance where there were certain database constraints in place.
- This is more likely to be seen in demo instances that partners may use but may be seen in other instances as well.
- Please raise a ticket with Customer Success to have this corrected.
- Reference PMU-1184
Unity Acceleration Form Launch Processed Successfully , KBA , sf performance_management , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , Problem