This feature was created in order to add Performance Reviews and 360 Reviews events to your MS Outlook calendar, making reminders a more convenient part of your daily routine. You’ll see this calendar icon in the toolbars of your Performance Review forms and 360 Review forms. It also displays in the Action columns of your MyForms page.
- Performance Management
- In order to remove this button please follow the steps listed below:
1. Go to Admin Tools
2. Company Settings
3. Company System and Logo settings
4. Uncheck ‘Outlook Calendar Integration’
5. Don’t forget to save your changes clicking on the button ‘Save Company System Setting’ at the end of the page.
- Important:The button “Outlook Calendar Integration” on Company System and Logo settings controls the integration of MS Outlook on your instance, so if you uncheck this button you are not only removing the “Add to Outlook” button form the action column on the My Forms page, but from your entire instance.
KBA , sf performance_management , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , How To