- This document outlines the steps to follow in order to disable the “Add goal to Outlook” button form the Action options of your Goal Plans and Development Plans.
This feature was created in order to add a Goal Setting event to your MS Outlook calendar, making reminders a more convenient part of your daily routine. You’ll see this calendar icon in the Action columns of your Goal Plans.
- Performance Management
- Career Development Planning
In order to add or remove these button please follow the steps listed below:
1. Go to Admin Tools
2. Company Settings
3. Company System and Logo settings
4. Check or Uncheck ‘Outlook Calendar Integration’
5. Don’t forget to save your changes clicking on the button ‘Save Company System Setting’ at the end of the page.
Important: The button “Outlook Calendar Integration” on Company System and Logo settings controls the integration of MS Outlook on your instance, so if you uncheck this button you are not only removing the “Add goal to Outlook” button form the Action options of your Goal Plans, but for your entire instance.
KBA , sf performance_management , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , LOD-SF-CDP , Career Development Planning , LOD-SF-GM , SAP SF Goal Management , How To