- Using lock-behavior-content behaviors can be configured to be either static or dynamic content on your forms.
- If they are dynamic then if you change the behavior description or behavior name in your competency library, the behavior description or name will also update on your live forms.
- If they are locked any edits made will not update live forms.
- Can we update the behaviors on live forms?
- How do we stop the behavior descriptions from changing on forms?
- Performance & Goals
It will only work for job-specific competency section (the behaviours have to be mapped to the jobcode as well as the competency)
- For Core and Custom competency Sections the behavior name and description are hardcoded onto the form on form creation > changes are not possible
lock-behavior-content is an element that is configured on the PM template at the xml level that can be either true or false.
This cannot be edited via admin tools at this time
Behavior content will only update when someone physically opens the form, so unless users do that, reports may still show the old descriptions.
Tip: Use the template open&save feature to trigger the update for mass forms.
This applies to behaviors only and not competencies
lock-behavior-content - true or false (default to false) If behavior-mode-opt is set to 0, this attribute is assumed false.
- If behavior-mode-opt is non-zero and this is set to false, behavior list is not hardcored to the form during form creation and form modification, and behavior list is linked to the corresponding competency.
- In this case, when jobcode changes or behavior name/description is updated, the behavior for the existing form instances do reflect changes.
- If behavior-mode-opt is non-zero and this is set to true, behavior list is hardcoded to the form during form creation and form modification, rather than being linked to the corresponding competency.
- In this case, when jobcode changes or behavior name/description is updated, the behavior for the existing form instances do not reflect changes.
behavior , KBA , sf competencies & behaviors , LOD-SF-PM-FAM , PM Competencies Behaviors Families and Roles , Problem