In the Account Assignment tab or Cost Distribution tab of a business transaction, you are not able to see account assignment type XYZ.
Reproducing the Issue
For example :
- Go to Supplier Invoicing work center
- Select New Invoice Without Purchase Order
- Click on View All
- Fill the required data
- Go to Item tab
- Go to Cost Distribution sub tab
- Click on the drop down list for the Account Assignment Type field.
- Here you are missing a account assignment type XYZ
An account assignment type is only available in a business transaction if this business transaction, e.g. a supplier invoice, is assigned to the account assignment type in Fine Tuning.
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Select the Implementation Project view
- Go to Fine-Tune tab
- Search for the Account Assignment Types activity
- Click on Maintain Account Assignment Types
- Select Account Assignment Type XYZ.
- Navigate to the Assignment to Business Transaction tab
- Click on Add Row
- Maintain the business transaction, in which account assignment type XYZ should be available.
- Press Save
KBA , SRD-FIN-COR , Cost & Revenue , How To