You are not able to access any tab other than General tab of a Purchase Order.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Purchase Requests & Order Work center.
- Go To Purchase Orders View
- Show All Purchase Orders
- Select any Purchase Order
- Navigate to any tab other than General tab
It can be seen that system displays an error message You are not authorized to change the data.
User has no sufficient access rights. The user access rights can be checked here.
- Go to Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the User and Access Management view.
- Go to the Business Users sub view.
- Show All Business users and mark the relevant employee.
- Choose the Edit button and select Access Rights.
- Switch to the Access Restrictions tab.
- Select the work center view ID SRM_PURCHASEORDERS.
User has been assigned to work center view - SRM_PURCHASEORDERS with below access restrictions:
Read access - Unrestricted
Write access - No Access
This is expected system behavior.
As a workaround,the user concerned can use the Quick Edit button in the Purchase Orders view to navigate to respective tab for Purchase Order details.
Note: In case of Purchase Orders with Account Assignment, even in Quick Edit screen, if user directly opens Items tab, user might face the issue. With such Purchase Orders, user should first navigate to General/Notes/Attachments/Approvals/Document Flow tab and then finally come to Items tab.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To