You see that your Inbound Delivery is In Process but the Undo Release for the document is not enabled.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Inbound Delivery work center.
- Select the Inbound Deliveries view.
- Search and select the relevant Inbound Delivery ID.
- You can see that the Undo Release Button is grayed out.
The Put-Away task was confirmed by reporting deviation for the relevant items in the task.
- Go to Inbound Logistics work center
- Select view Monitoring and sub-view By Warehouse Order and select Advanced button
- Select the relevant warehouse order and choose Edit button
- In the warehouse order screen, Go to Operations Tab
- In the Operations tab , Select Accept Deviation and choose the button Close.
- Go back to Inbound Delivery view and search for the Inbound delivery ID.
- Select the relevant Inbound Delivery you can see that the Undo Release button is active.
KBA , AP-SDM , Supply and Demand Matching , How To