There is a need to merge Learning User data between two different users.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Merging of two records can be achieved using the Merge Users tool:
- In the LMS Admin view, Select Users.
- Under Tools, select Merge Users
- In the search fields, insert the relevant values
- In the returned results, click the option "Merge from User ID" for the user that you would like to merge from.
- Choose the option "Merge into User ID" for the user that you would like to merge into
- Select Merge to start the merging process.
- Once the 2 records are merged, the use chosen to be merged from is automatically deactivated in the system.
- The data is moved over to the other record and information such as Learning History is not kept on the inactivated user.
Note: LMS doesn't have an option to bulk merge the records.
In Addition: When records conflict, the primary record (Merge Into User ID) often remains intact. When the primary record has no data, the secondary record (Merge From User ID) populates the primary record. In a Learning Plan, for example, if the primary user has items IT-101 and IT-102 and the secondary user has items IT-101, IT-102, and IT-103, the data related to IT-103 is added to the user's primary record.
SF success factors LMS merging combine duplicates , KBA , lmsadminui , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , How To