You would like to merge two user records in the LMS.
- Learning Management System (All Supported Versions)
When you have two user records that refer to the same person and you need to merge these two records into one record.
Merging of two records can be achieved using the Merge Users tool.
- In the LMS Admin view, Select Users.
- Under Tools, Select Merge Users
- In the search fields, insert the relevant values
- In the returned results, Click the option "Merge from User ID" for the user that you would like to merge from.
- Choose the option "Merge into User ID" for the user that you would like to merge into
- Select Merge to start the merging process.
Once the 2 records are merged, The user that was chosed to be merged from is automatically deactivated in the system. all data belonged to that user will remain.
NOTE: LMS don't have option to bulk merge the records.
Merging, Combine, Duplicate, HCM, Cloud , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To