Admin would like to merge two user records in the LMS.
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Merging of two records can be achieved using the Merge Users tool.
- In the LMS Admin view, Select Users.
- Under Tools, select Merge Users
- In the search fields, insert the relevant values
- In the returned results, click the option "Merge from User ID" for the user that you would like to merge from.
- Choose the option "Merge into User ID" for the user that you would like to merge into
- Select Merge to start the merging process.
Once the 2 records are merged, the user that was chosen to be merged from is automatically deactivated in the system. All data belonged to that user will remain.
NOTE: LMS don't have option to bulk merge the records.
Merging, Combine, Duplicate, HCM, Cloud, merge users, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , LOD-SF-LMS-SSO , LMS SSO , How To