- You have added an http link to your notification template and it is not working.
- You are wondering how to add a URL to the notification email in LMS
Learning management System (all supported versions)
- Direct links are a way for administrators to provide Users a shortcut to a specific place (page) in the User interface.
- The direct links can be generated, copied, and pasted either into a notification template or directly into an email message being crafted out side Successfactors Learning.
- Navigation: Admin>System Admin>Tools>Direct Link
- Direct links are links that you can build and send to users. When users click the links, they go to specific pages in SAP Success Factors Learning as such in Direct Link Type as seen in below image select the page you would like user to be sent to once they click on the URL.
- Then select link output format to URL and click display Link.
- You will then see URL displayed in the text box.
To add this URL to a notification copy the url that is displayed in the text box and proceed to do the following steps:
- Go to System Admin - Configuration - Notification Templates.
- Find the notification that you want to edit, open it, and then go to Messages and click Launch Editor.
- Place your cursor in the body where you want to add the link and then in the menu section click the link button.
- Paste the direct link Url and complete the other fields.
- Click OK.
Help Portal -
Notifications, URL LMS, URL notification, Adding URL, URL, Direct Link, Using Direct Links, Inserting direct links, building direct link , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem