You want to know why the Fixed Value Selections for Sales Unit does not pull data for managers assigned to Sales Units within the org structure.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Search for any Data Source XYZ (XYZ represents the name of the Data Source) which has the Characteristic Sales Unit, say for example Opportunity Header and Item.
- Click on New and select Report option.
- Under the Define Report and Select Data Source* tab, create the report XXX (XXX represents the name of the report).
- Navigate to the Define Variables tab, select the Characteristic, Sales Unit and click on Set Fixed Value Selections.
- Click on More option in the Maintain Default Values screen.
- In the Select values for Sales Unit screen, click on the Relative Select radio button.
- From the drop-down for Select, choose the My Assigned Sales Units option.
- Click on Ok.
- Click on Finish.
- Open the report XXX.
- Click on Go.
- Find that the report does not pull data for managers assigned to that Sales Unit within the org structure.
The reason why the report does not show any data for the Manager (Sales Unit) is because the org unit does not have a manager assigned to it.
Assign the managers to their corresponding org units. Then the Fixed Value Selection for Sales Unit will show data for the Manager (Sales Unit) as well.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To