When credit card feeds involving Paid by Company expenses are posted from Cloud for Travel and Expense system, you want these expenses to be excluded in the ERP system however this did not happen.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Travel & Expenses work center.
- Go to the Travel & Expenses view.
- Click on Request Trip Approval-Claim Travel Expenses.
- Click on Assign Expenses button.
- Assign a Paid by Company expense from a Credit Card source.
- Click on Submit.
You see that the Paid by Company expenses are posted in the ERP system.
- The Expense Account field is not maintained for the expense type used for credit card receipts in expense type configuration.
- Offset Account ID in the Credit Card Related Accounts for all the credit cards for which the posting is avoided should be same as that of the Expense Account field.
In order to maintain the Expense Account field you have to use the following steps.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Click on the Open Activity List button.
- Open the fine-Tuning activity Expense Reporting - <Country> and press Edit expense types.
- Select the Paid by Company Expense Type for which you do not want posting to happen.
- Maintain the Expense Account under Account Determination tab.
Now to maintain the Offset Account ID you can use the following steps.
- Go to the Travel Admin work center.
- Go to the Manage Credit Card-Related Accounts view.
- Click on Add Row and maintain the Offset Account ID same as that of the Expense Account field.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To