- Using multiple selections in SAP Lumira with SAP HANA results in the error: HDB 02031: Cannot execute the query.
- SAP HANA 1.00.85 and earlier
- SAP Lumira
Reproducing the Issue
1. Open the connection to the SAP Hana
2. Open the dataset
3. Set the view to table
4. Drag in a single measure
5. - Move (for instance) 'calendar year' to the filters
6. Select '2013' as a filter, this works
7. Add a second filter '2014', the error is given
8. Remove the first filter, the error goes.
This issue has been forwarded to Development for further investigation
This issue has been addressed in SAP HANA 1.00.85.01
HDB02031 HDB_02031 , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , Problem