- I am getting the following Error “The domain associated with this dashboard is not enabled for your instance, please try again or contact support for more details when trying to enable Succession Dashboard how do I fix this issue?
- Succession Management
- Nomination method not supported or missing sub-domain schema in adhoc report builder configuration.
- Youcalc Succession Dashboard only support 1 nomination method : Position.
- If your instance is configured with the following nomination method :
You can’t use this dashboard and will receive this error message.
- If your nomination method is : Position ( as your customer support representative to confirm this information in Provisioning | Company Settings | Nomination method if you are not sure)
and you are still facing this error when enabling this dashboard, please ask your customer support representative to check if all of the following Adhoc report Sub-Domain schema has been enabled :
Inclusive Succession (Position-based nominations)
(Provisioning | Company Settings | Adhoc report Builder).
KBA , sf error messages succession , LOD-SF-SCM , Succession Management , Problem