- Succession Management
- When searching my Ratings in Talent Search you search by percentile.
- The search box appears as "blank' - "blank", you do not enter rating values here such as 1,2,3, etc.. but percentage values such as 75 - 100.
- So in order to search for a set of employees that fall into a certain rating value that value would need to be converted to the proper percentile.
Example: If you are looking for all people that scored a 2, on a 3-point scale, or above the you would be searching 67 -100.
Ratings vs Percentages would be as follows on a 5 point rating scale
2 = 25%
3 = 50%
4 = 75%
5 = 100%
- So to search for only ratings 4 and above, you would enter 75%-100% (and not 80%-100% as might be imagined)
- Select Live Profile.
- Click Talent Search.
- Choose a Trend field, i.e. Potential, Performance, Competency and/or Objective.
- Enter a Percentage range (or use the left box for "greater than" or the right box for "less than") for Rating.
- Click Add Criteria.
- Choose the appropriate options; i.e. "req" and/or section/item weights.
- Click "Save & Search".
KBA , sf talent search , LOD-SF-SCM , Succession Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions