- Succession Management
- Talent Search results are defined by the permissions set by your administrator in admin tools > Succession Management and Matrix Report Permissions. If for instance your permissions there are limited to My Team, or a specific location, then the talent search will also be limited to results within this definition.
- Ensure the employee has been granted access to the function.
(Admin Tools > Manage Security > Talent Search Access)
- The employee must then be granted visibility into appropriate employee populations. To determine the employee's permissions, access.
Admin Tools > Manage Security > Succession Management and Matrix Report Permissions.
- Once you are certain that Talent Search Access has been granted and that the employee has the appropriate Succession Management and Matrix Report Permissions:
- proxy as the affected user,
- access "My Profile",
- select "Talent Search" and test the employee's ability to retrieve results.
KBA , sf talent search , LOD-SF-SCM , Succession Management , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions