- System Plataform - Mobile
Please Note : We no longer support touch base feature from recent release
Touchbase Available on iPhone, iPad and Android
What does this feature do?
- Touchbase taps into the most important and frequent existing managerial behavior, 1:1 meeting between a manager and employee. It makes it easy to keep track of an always up-to-date, mutual list of items to "Touchbase" on--making the meeting laser focused on goals. Essentially, it provides a weekly performance management mechanism you can use on BizX Mobile.
- For PMv12 Performance Forms, feedback submitted via the Touchbase app will be displayed on the PMv12 form in the "Supporting Information" pod.
How do you turn it on?
1. Login as Admin
2. Navigate to Admin Tools -> Permission to Access Mobile / Admin Tools -> Manage Permission Roles
3. Select General User Permission then select the option Enable Touchbase feature
4. On the device "Check for new features" for the Touchbase icon to appear on the home screen.
2088247 - Profile - User Profile on a mobile device for Role Based Permissions (RBP) - Mobile
Touch Base Mobile , KBA , sf bizx mobile , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To