- Is there a way to see the public company news feed within the iOS mobile apps? It appears that our mobile users are only able to see posts to groups or people they follow?
- At this time is not possible to view the Company Tab on Mobile devices.
- SAP Jam mobile functionality will be undergoing a major redesign in the second half of 2014. Hopefully we would have this feature in one of the future releases.
- Please find the new "Playbook for Mobile Deployment of SuccessFactors Mobile" here: http://bit.ly/1nAsKu3
- Is there a way to only allow users to post to groups
- The SAP Jam UI was not created to in this way. SAP Jam is meant to encourage users to collaborate amongst themselves and within groups. We recently posted a few SAP Jam Best practices. Please find the document here:
- SAP Jam Admins can create Auto Groups (Paid Editions Only) to include the entire company or subsets of your company based on multiple criteria. Please check the SAP Jam Admin guide for additional information.
- Is there a way to only allow users to post to groups and/or disable the ability to post to generic public/company thread?
- Users cannot post directly to the Company Tab Feed. It is simply the culmination of all public posts (feed items).
- As explained on the The Company Feed page:
"This page includes all the public feed items from your company. It does not include any activity from private groups"
- System Plataform - Mobile
KBA , sf jam , sf mobile , sf feed , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To