Your are making a change to the accrual rate on a particular time account within the employee account and would like to have the Time Account Accrual Rules Based On Validity
Reproducing the Issue
- Got to Time Administration Workcenter
- Employees view
- Search and open time file of an employee
- Go to Time Profile tab
- Under Details' session click on Time Account Rules sub-tab
- Select Time Account XXXX
- Under Details session, Accrual/Entitlement Rules' tab, you want to know if the accrual rules can be defined based on the validity.
The accrual rules can be defined based on the validity as well. You can select or enter the validity period for a time account rule and define the required rules.
In the event of changes in company policy that affect these rules, you can define a new validity period and assign new rule values through the Business Configuration work center.
1. Go to Business Configuration work center.
2. Select Overview
3. Search for Time Account
4. Open Time Accounts (depending on your required country)
5. Click on the link Maintain Time Account Rules
6. The new rules as per the validity period can be maintained.
KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To