You are not able to pay the expenses for the employee as the Payment Media Run is giving the below error message:
Error: Processing of document ID ABC from bank account XYZ failed.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Payment Management work center.
- Go to Periodic Tasks view.
- Go to Payment Media Runs subview.
- Search for Run ID and select the Run ID.
- It shows the Processing Status as Finished With Errors.
- Click on the Application Log ID ABC.
- Go to Results tab and system is showing the below error message.
Processing of document ID ABC from bank account XYZ failed.
The error message is displayed due to the reason that you have not maintained the proper address information of the Employee in the Employee Master Data.
You have to maintain the address for the Employee.
- Go to Personnel Administration work center.
- Go to Employees view.
- Search for the employee and choose Edit tab.
- Go to Personal Data tab.
- Choose Private Contact Data tab and maintain the correct address for the Employee.
KBA , AP-PAY , Payment Processing , How To