- This explains the why the old behavior maps are not deleted when you import a new mapping file via families and roles in the Successfactors Application.
- Successfactors Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
When importing new competency map using the the option "delete the old content mappings and replace with new content mappings", Old mappings are not deleted. The old behaviors mapped to a particular role are appended by the new behaviors imported.
The import is done from admin tools->Import Families and Roles.
This is expected behavior. For the delete mapping option, we only support the role competency/skill mapping, instead of the behavior mapping. That's why you see new behaviors being appended instead of replacing the behaviors under a competency.
- The current options are :
- Delete the competency mapping when doing import. (this will delete any behaviors mapped under that competency.
- Remove/update behavior mapping via the User interface. Admin tools->Families and Roles.