- Super User/Admin not able to edit photo of others in public profile using Role-Based Permission (RBP).
When RBP on, Edit Photo permission for a Super User Role with a target group of all is not working properly. The Super User should be able to edit a photo for anyone within the organization, but can only edit their own photo.
SuccessFactors: Employee Profile
SuccessFactors Support staff first need to:
1. For Customer’s using Role-Based Permission.
a- Admin Tools-> Under “Set User Permissions” click on Manage Permission Roles-> Select the desired role.( for e.g. Admin)
b- Check permission and make sure that photo field present under Employee Data has both read and edit permission.
c- If super user has only read permission then he won’t be able to upload photos for his direct reports and for himself.
- NOTE: Don’t forget to check Target Population of the desired role.
Client needs to know:
- Photo in public profile respects RBP permission in view and edit. There is another restriction in public profile that is user can only edit his own public profile i.e. can only upload his photo in public profile.
- If admin wants to edit photo for other users, please go to a profile page and hover the mouse on the photo of that user, see below:
Not able to edit photo. Profile v12 photo , KBA , sf employee_central , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , Problem