In the Item Connector Workbook we have a column called “CONTENT_WRAPPER_TYPE”, what’s this field used for?
Learning Management System (LMS)
- In Admin->Content --> Content Object --> edit Content Object --> Cross Domain
- (If Cross Domain function is enabled in the LMS instance.)
- If User Frameset is checked then the value of this field is 1 else 2
- 1 = Wrapper Page
- 2 = Open Page
Otherwise, you may not need to use this field at this point. If you use this column and keep it null, the value of this field will default to “1”.
- Blow is the information about Cross Domain Tab from the Help icon:
- Cross Domain Tab
- Content>Content Objects>Cross Domain tab
The Cross Domain tab shares content objects across more than one domain. This enables users to take an exam that uses content objects which are assigned to two different domains. Cross Domain communication applies only to Browser and SCORM launch methods.
If you set up the SAP SuccessFactors Learning Cross Domain Solution (CDS), then you must edit the cross domain fields for each content object you serve cross domain.
In SAP SuccessFactors Learning. For example, if you serve content from https://content.host.com and SAP SuccessFactors Learning is served from https://lms.company.com, then you need the CDS.you enable your content object to be launched from a domain other than the domain of
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , How To