- SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
When users are not able to launch exam then this issue is related to Exam objects variants..For each question in the exam there should be only one active variant present. Multiple active variants will cause issue to launch the exam. Also sometimes even if there are multiple inactive variants present for questions in the exam, users will not be able to launch exam.
Please use following steps to resolve this issue.
- Login into LMS as Admin
- Go to Content > Exam Search for the Exam object which has the issue. Click on Edit.
- Go to Questions tab of the Exam and find out the questions having more than one variants
- Go to Content > Questions and search for the questions in the exam having more than 1 variant.
- Delete the duplicate Active and Inactive variants associated with each question associated with the exam. Make sure there will be only 1 variant associated with exam.
Exam LMS Question unable to launch question Learning management system cannot launch , KBA , sf learning legacy , sf lms , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , How To