- When viewing the Time Off calendar for some employees, the non-working days are not greyed out on the calendar. We created a new Work Schedule and assigned it to a group of employees, and when using Time Off to book leave, the weekend days are not greyed out and the system is considering them as Taken days leave.
- Employee Central
- This is a configuration issue, due to an incorrectly configured Work Schedule assigned to the employees EC > Job Information. To troubleshoot this issue, navigate the employees Job Information portlet in EC and identify the Work Schedule they have been assigned.
- Then, navigate to Admin Tools > Manage Time Off Structures, and in the Seach drop-down menu select Work Schedule, and then in the 2nd drop-down box search for the Work Schedule you have identified in the employees Job Information.
- The probably cause is that the creator of this Work Schedule has only added 5 days to the schedule. This is incorrect, as the system will always consider only multiples of 7 (days in a week). The “Days” values are identified as follows -:
1 – Monday
2 – Tuesday
3 – Wednesday
4 – Thursday
5 – Friday
6 – Saturday
7 – Sunday
- To correct the issue, you will need to select Take Action > Make Correction in the top right of the Work Schedule object, and then add the 2 missing days. In this case, Days 6 and 7 (Saturday and Sunday). Now, to ensure they are considered as non-work days, set their “Working Hours” value to 0 and then save the changes.
- Then, to verify the calendar now displays non-work days correctly, proxy as the employee in question and navigate to their Time Off page to verify the calendar is now correct.
KBA , sf dean_hansen , sf employee_central , sf employee , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions