- Group Admins appear to have fewer reports available for use within their own group than Company Admins.
- How can I give Group Admins access to more of the available reports without also giving them Content Administration access allowing them to access all data confidential or otherwise on our SAP JAM module?
- SAP Jam
- There is a feature setting for company admins to restrict user info in the reports.
- Please have SAP Jam admin to navigate to SAP Jam Admin page and click on Features option and uncheck the box "Restrict access to Company Admins only" option and check the option "Allow User Level Reporting".
- Please follow below screenshot which helps to understand the above settings.
Reporting Rights - SAP Jam User level access Reporting in SAP Jam , KBA , sf jam , sf email , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions